HARDELL Stainless Steel DIGITAL CALIPER(Ruler & 2 Batteries Included)
- Stainless Steel body has a longer service life than ordinary plastic materials.
- Large LCD Screen: with 42mm * 18mm, display for clear, accurate reading.
- 4 Measurement Use: inside diameter, outside diameter, depth measurement and step measurement.
- 2 Unit Conversion: One button to complete the unit conversion between "inch" and "mm".
- 1*Stainless Steel Ruler(0-8"/200mm) & 2*Batteries Included
HARDELL Stainless Steel Digital Caliper, 0-6"/150mm Caliper Measuring Tool with Large LCD Screen
Note: The stainless steel part(Jaws) of the digital caliper is a bit sharp, please avoid children to use.
Slide to open the caliper (sensitive induction), can be tightened Thumb Roller when not in use.
The Accurate & Sturdy digital caliper you need!
Entry Level Digital Caliper
HARDELL Stainless Steel Digital Calipers are precision caliper measuring tools that provide a 6" measuring range.
It has a thumb roller, locking screw, mm/in Conversion, large LCD screen, auto on/off and zero calibration.
Measure not only outside diameter, but also inside diameter, depth, and step.
Large LCD screen digital caliper is an essential tool to ensure your material dimensions are always accurate.
Especially for those who love DIY, woodworking, jewelry design, and so on.
- Measurement range:0-150mm/6"
- Operating temperature:0-40°C/104°F
- Working environmental temperture:0-40°C/104°F
- 1 x Digital Caliper
- 2 x LR44 Batteries
- 1 x Protective Case
- 1 x Screwdriver
Pressing the zero button at any position of the scale to reset the zeroing.
Using smoothly, stable and without stuckness feeling. Tighten Thumb Roller when not in use, will protect the caliper.
Slide Clamp Screw
Stainless steel screw ensures longer service life. Tighten it to ensure correct reading.
This caliper tool will automatically turn off after 5 minutes of non-use to save power. It is Sensing sensitivity.